It is not surprising that hair is a physiological feature of everyone. But the hair will affect the beauty, especially for some beauty lovers, it is imperative to remove the hair. So, how to remove hairs? Laser depilation is a commonly used method. However, to achieve good results with laser depilation, 5 precautions should be known.
Laser hair removal
Laser hair removal is generally based on the principle of selective thermal dynamics and the latest laser technology. The light beam emitted by the laser machine will penetrate the skin surface and eventually be absorbed by the hair follicles. Through selective absorption of laser energy, the hair follicles will be damaged and can not regenerate long hair without damaging the surrounding tissues. The process of laser hair removal is simple and fast. Generally, no scar is left after treatment.
During the laser hair removal treatment, some patients may have temporary redness or swelling, or even mild skin itching. After a few hours of treatment, the redness and swelling subsided, and the skin returned to normal. Since the laser does not damage the skin, no treatment is required. The time required for treating different parts is also different. The time for treating the beard on the lip is 5 to 10 minutes, the time for treating the hair on both legs is 30 to 40 minutes, and the time for treating the hair on both legs is about 90 minutes.
Five points for attention in laser hair removal
- Before depilation, do not use depilatory cream, depilatory cream or other cosmetics, and wash yourself.
- After depilation, go to the plastic surgery hospital to see an experienced doctor. First of all, determine the location and scope of depilation. Because depilation is permanent, depilation within a certain range can have a cosmetic effect.
- When the laser passes through the skin, it has a certain warm feeling, which is a normal phenomenon. For particularly sensitive people, doctors will selectively use a little surface anesthetic.
- After 20 days of each depilation, go to the plastic surgery hospital for reexamination in time. The doctor will determine the depilation effect and arrange the next depilation time and range according to the specific situation.
- After depilation, the doctor will cold compress the depilated area for 10 to 15 minutes. The depilated area should be protected from the sun.
Do you understand the 5 items needing attention in laser hair removal? Some hair may regenerate after hair removal, but the new hair will become thinner and less obvious. Some people will grow hair after 6 months, while others will not regenerate until 2 years later. Because some hair follicles are in the resting period and degenerative period at any time, laser hair removal requires multiple treatments to achieve the effect. It takes 3 to 4 times to remove the hair of the limbs, with an interval of 1 to 2 months.